Select your country
Personal data – information
Your personal data is processed by Relyens group companies, acting as controllers within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation No. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016). Depending on the nature and context of your request, these companies may include:
– Relyens Mutual Insurance – 18 rue E. Rochet – 69372 Lyon cedex 08 ;
– Relyens Courtage – 18 rue E. Rochet – 69372 Lyon cedex 08;
– Relyens Technology Services (RTS) – 18 rue E. Rochet – 69372 Lyon cedex 08 ;
– Relyens SPS – Route du Creton – 18110 Vasselay.
Purposes and legal basis
Depending on the type of form you complete, these processing operations may have the following purposes and legal bases:
|Responding to your request as part of a contact request
|Giving you access to a publication or document following your request
|Managing your registration for an event (in person or remotely)
|Analysing some or all of your data for statistical purposes and to improve our services
|Sending you digital marketing communications, unless you object
|Responding to your request to register for training
|Implementation of pre-contractual or contractual measures
|Providing you with a quote or proposal following your request
|Managing your subscriptions to our newsletters
|Consent (you can withdraw your consent at any time)
Mandatory nature of data collection
You are required to provide mandatory information (indicated by an asterisk) in order for your request to be processed. If you fail to do so, we may be unable to process your request, or its processing may be delayed.
This information may be sent, depending on the nature of the request:
– to the relevant teams of the Relyens group company(ies) handling your request, and, where applicable, to other Relyens group companies insofar as it directly benefits the development of their activities (e.g. other risk management services);
– to the Identity & Marketing Department;
– to partner companies of the Relyens group and their subcontractors, if any.
Data retention period
Your data will not be retained beyond the period required to achieve the stated purposes, plus the applicable statutory limitation periods.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to access, rectify, and delete your personal data, the right to data portability, the right to object to the processing of your data or request that it be restricted, and the right to define guidelines regarding what happens to your data after your death by contacting the dpo.