Select your country
Contributing together to a sustainable world
We are convinced that the most highly engaged companies will also be the most successful, the most sustainable, and the most capable of addressing the societal and environmental developments that our fellow citizens want to see. In view of this, we believe it is essential to renew ourselves and be bold enough to adopt a more resilient and responsible model.
As a risk manager and a mission-driven company, we are required to take societal issues into account at all levels of the company. For the direct benefit of our customers and members, we apply a proactive and ambitious Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) approach. We consider the social, environmental and economic aspects as an inseparable whole, on which sustainability and collective success depends.
As a mutual company, Relyens does not act alone. The group mobilises all its stakeholders to develop and implement its CSR policy at the European level. We are attentive to their needs and what they expect of organisations so that we can respond fairly and effectively.
- Working every day to reduce our environmental impacts
- Inspiring people to engage and implement effective individual and collective initiatives in this area across all the group’s site
- Ensure the development of our employees
- Supporting the development of skills
- Improve our management and collaboration methods in the long term
- Making sense of our investments
In our social protection area, carried out by the legal entity Relyens SPS, we have several certifications that commit us to our clients and stakeholders: ISO 9001 (quality), ISO 45000 (health and safety at work), ISO 14001 (environment).